Individuals who love clicking photos especially the landscape photographs need to stick to certain vital points. However, capturing the beautiful landscape photographs is not that simple and especially for the beginners who are planning to do it for the first time. By following certain guidelines and by clicking the photos on a regular basis one will get accustomed to clicking the most beautiful landscape photographs.
Vijaya Prakash Boggala offers tips to the beginners regarding landscape photography
Vijaya Prakash, being an experienced photographer says that clicking stunning landscape photography is a skill which an individual can develop gradually. Vijaya Prakash Boggala is a medical abstract writer and is passionate about action and slow shutter speed photography. In the leisure times, he loves to invest his time in photographing.
Following are some of the tips which the beginners can use when clicking photographs:
- It is always better to use a tripod as it eliminates camera shake for sharper shots. Most of the astounding landscape images are the result of longer shutter speeds and tripod often plays a vital role in such photos as they prevent the picture from getting blurred.
- Vijaya says that beginners should add a filter when shooting photographs as this can make a big difference to the photos. Filters are reasonably priced accessories that make a vast difference in landscape photos.
- Using a long shutter speed is an impressive option to capture numerous landscape scenes. In order to shoot a long exposure, set the camera up on a tripod.
- For landscape photography, set the aperture to a large number, such as f/13, f/16, or even f/22. This will help in clicking the best in class photographs.
- Most landscapes photographs work well with horizontal orientation but vertical shots can work well too, particularly in scenes where you want to incorporate more of the foreground.
- Landscape photography can look stunning especially if clicked in the mornings and evenings. The first hour of light after the sun rises and the last hour of light before the sun sets, is considered to be the best and is often referred to as Golden hour light. But, it is still possible to click photos later in the day or in the evening. With proper lighting pleasant and fascinating photos can be clicked.
Thus, it can be said that landscapes create stunning images, but there are a few tips and tricks to capturing these stunning scenes. One must wait for the right light; invest in a good tripod and the right filters. One must try to focus on a point 1/3 of the way up the frame, and look for scenes that work well with long exposures.
Apart from writing medical abstracts and shooting photographs, Vijaya Prakash Boggala loves to watch live sports and take part in the DIY projects. Vijaya has passion for painting especially oil and acrylic paints. As of now, he stays in Greensboro, North Carolina, and has a four year old son.