Is your bike insurance up for renewal? Here’s a list of reasons why you should use an online insurance premium comparison tool to find the right policy for you.
Do you drive a two-wheeler? Have you considered taking insurance for it? Not sure how and where to do it? Fret not, in this article, you can find the A-Z of two-wheeler insurance, with handy tips on how to land the best deal.
Additionally, you can get guidance on how to compare bike insurance online to choose the best policy that meets all your specific requirements, within your budget.
First things first,
What is Two Wheeler Insurance and Why do you need it?
Consider a “Two Wheeler Insurance” as a safety net that protects you from unforeseen expenses. When you insure your bike, you can receive financial aid, in the unfortunate case of a bike accident. Without insurance, you’ll have to end up paying the expenses out of your pocket, which can throw a spanner in your finances and wreck your savings.
Apart from financial aid to meet the damage to your bike, bike insurance also covers the medical expenses of the rider, pillion, and pedestrians in the case of an accident.
Let’s take a closer look at the Myriad Benefits offered by Two Wheeler Insurance
- Be free of financial stress – You are protected from theft and other damages to person, property and your vehicle.
- It’s mandatory – According to the Indian Motor Vehicle law, all riders must have insured their bikes, and it’s necessary to have a photocopy of the insurance policy on your bike at all times.
- Personal Accident Cover – The policyholder is insured with a sum up to 1 lakh rupees in the case of accidental death or other permanent injuries.
- Above all, Peace of Mind – A Two Wheeler insurance gives you an immense relief as you don’t have to be bothered about arranging the necessary finances for your bike, in the case of an accident.
Before you head out and pick the first policy that you come across, take a few minutes to compare two-wheeler insurance.
Not sure why you should compare bike insurance? Check out these Advantages:
Remember the time you spent comparing different models of bikes from different brands analyzing the fuel mileage, engine capacity, features to arrive at your perfect bike? The same applies when buying two-wheeler insurance.
With various companies offering numerous plans for varying prices, here’s why you should compare policies online.
- Save Money – Only when you get an idea of all that’s available, you can pick the best policy that helps you save.
- Choose the Best Features – Compare various policies to get a clear picture of all the features and benefits, and pick the one that offers the maximum coverage at the best price.
- Insurance Declared Value – This is the current market value of your bike. Only when you compare, you can find the right company that offers the max value for your two-wheeler.
- Enjoy Add-on Benefits – Comparing helps you find the right policy that has extra benefits and covers.
Guide to Compare Two Wheeler Insurance Policies Online
Comparing policies online is simple. It just takes a few minutes. All you have to do is mention the required details, and the tool gives you a list of all the policies available.
- Enter the Bike Number – If you aren’t sure of the bike number, you can enter the other details like the model, make, variant and year of purchase.
- Specify the registration details of your vehicle.
- Enter the details of your current policy. Specify if it has expired or not.
- Finally, click on Compare to get all the available quotes.
Now, that you have a list of all the available policies, here’s what you should compare:
- Type of Coverage (Comprehensive or third-party liability)
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Add-on covers and benefits
Though it may seem trivial, finding the right “Two Wheeler Insurance” is essential not only to save on the premium but also to enjoy the best coverage. Make sure you use an online comparison tool to find the best product for you.