Sisal, a natural durable and sturdy fiber comes from the long green leaf of ‘Agave Sisalana’ cactus plant, a succulent that comes largely from Mexico, Brazil & Africa. This fiber is normally a neutral light beige color. This is the fiber which is also used traditionally to make twine or rope; hence its durability and strength should not be questioned. And when it comes to rugs woven with sisal, it can be a great way to add a soft touch of style to any room. It define spaces, frame ambiences and establish interfaces whilst conveying a sensation of warmth that creates a welcoming work or home environment.
As compared to other natural fiber flooring, sisal rug has a distinctive tan, beige, and creamy white color that naturally derived from the plant fibers it’s made of. These fibers are woven into a natural looking fabric that is mildly neutral and will perfectly fit with almost any décor.
Sisal Rug is great for high traffic areas and effectively is an easy on your pocket choice. As mentioned above sisal is a durable fiber so as the rug woven with it you can expect up to 10 years with regular vacuuming.
Characteristics that make Sisal Rug best are as:
- Such rug comes in many stylish designs and takes die very well, so the colors are superb.
- A Rug made up with sisal are naturally flame-retardant.
- As already said, long-lasting and great for high-traffic areas.
- They are static resistant and repels dust and dirt falls through it.
- Works Best In: hallway, living room and high traffic areas.
- Absolutely biodegradable and renewable resource.
- It can be dyed therefore you bring home the rug as per your preference and taste
- Sisal rug is safer than such synthetic materials available in the market. In fact, it’s a non-toxic and good aspect for people with allergies and asthma.
- It’ll stay cool on hot days as this is super absorbent hence act as a natural humidifier for your home. And lay the perfect foundation for any space
- Sisal rug is even stronger as compared to sea grass and jute.
- It can be used as a welcome mat to prevent sand and dirt from trickling into your home.
- Can be cleaned simply with a quick vacuum.
In short, Sisal Rug is a great furnishing because this is neutral and can be best suited to any space in fact compliment most styles. Not only durable yet cost minimal and perfectly can deal with lots of foot traffic from house guests to pets to small children.
One more thing that made such rug best is you can bring it to your home without visiting the various stores even with comfort of your home; as you can go with online stores.
Floor Space in this addition will proffer you with an exclusive option as well and that is to ‘Create your own rug’. As the name already says, you can create your own rug if you are not able to find the ideal one on the display or in their collection.