Are you worried that your concrete floors of your warehouse or office will crack due to heavy traffic on them? Concrete floors need treatments from time to time to look good and be highly durable. They are many options available in the market to cover up the damage like laying marbles or granite, vinyl flooring but all wear out quickly. One of the best options to deal with such issues is to opt forepoxy floor coating.
Know About Epoxy Floor Coating
The epoxy coating can be suitably applied on the concrete floors of the commercial as well as industrial buildings in order to create an attractive look. It contains a hardener and resin, and when they are mixed and applied on the floor, they make plain surfaces look attractive resorting to the concrete floor and give a new look to it. The concrete is hardened by using epoxy floor coating and also all cracks; pores are sealed with the coating. It creates a high gloss, durable and hard to wear surface.
Benefits of Using This Type of Coating
You can get a host of benefits by applying epoxy floor coating on your concrete floors. They are:
- It Creates A Smooth Surface That Is Easy to Clean – As the coating dries up it makes the floor smooth, making it easy to clean.
- It Makes the Floor Durable – After the coating is applied, all the pores and cracks on the floor are filled, making it durable. Therefore, the surface can bear a load of heavy traffic for years. They keep the floors sustainable for many years.
- Epoxy Floor Coating Provides Eye-Catching Floor Surface – The coats dry up to give a high gloss shinning floor surface. You can use the coatings in various colors and can decorate your floor accordingly and create a new look. You can use multiple colors to make designs on the floor as per your choice increasing the aesthetic value of the floor.
- They Are Chemically Resistant – When the floor is coated with epoxy, it becomes chemically resistant to many reagents and do not lose the luster for long and suitable for units like pharmaceuticals, warehouses, industrial and manufacturing plans.
- Improves Safety – Floors coated with epoxy are less prone to slipping thus increasing the safety of people walking on them. It also reduces heat and is fire resistant to some extent. This type of coating when applied on floors increases the brightness level of your working area considerably.
- Zone Marking – As it is available in various colors, you can easily apply it on the floors to mark zones and segregate multiple areas of your plants from each other according to work done in each area. It helps to enhance safety of your workers as they are kept reminding looking at the floor colors.
- Easy To Apply – As it comes in a liquid form , it gets self-leveled creeping in every corner as per requirement. It reduces the restoration of the floors without hampering much of the production time.
- They Are Cost Effective – It is very cost effective when compared to other floor solutions like marble and granite or vinyl flooring. None of them are as much durable as epoxy floor coating and costs more along with taking much time to lay them.
So, go for epoxy floor coating and get it done on the floors of your premises. With this, you are most likely to get a durable solution for your floors in the long run.