Bajaj Finserv can provide you bumper offer, and that is you can purchase anything from your favorite goodies list which can payback from EMI card. They provide you this privileges according to your needs, so that fulfill your wish.Now let’s know to apply for Bajaj EMI card procedure step by step. So that, according to the bank’s requirements you can collect all the material.
- Go to the official website
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload KYC and a recent passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID or mobile number
- And click on submit button
It’s the fastest procedure to apply for Bajaj EMI card, if you want to apply through an offline then should visit the nearest bank branch and follow the offline process.
- Fill physical application form along with KYC
- A recent passport size photograph
- Finally, submit to the counter
Which Conditions Do We Need To Keep In Mind To Apply?
The conditions are simple eligibility, KYC, and income. These factors are the main key factors if shared all details are according to the bank’s norm then immediately get approval.
Eligibility Factor For Bajaj
- You should be in 18 years age bracket
- A regular source of income
- And a spotless previous history
KYC Factor For Bajaj
- Identity proof: Any governmental photo ID proof
- Address proof: Aadhaar, voter ID, and passport
- Income proof: A copy of income tax return, and a recent salary slip
- One canceled cheque
- And a recent passport size photograph
What Are The Attractive Features Of Bajaj EMI Card?
Features should be attractive because it attracts masses. Let’s have a look at points.
- The loan amount of the card starts from Rs 30,000 to Rs 3,00,000
- It’s a pre-approved loan
- They ask for minimal documents
- The best offer for online shoppers
- You can get instant approval, all you need to select EMI plan and allowance
What Are The Rest Advantages You Will Have With Bajaj Finserv?
A small card with lots of beneficial advantages. You wouldn’t believe, you can also get payment privileges, shopping, and more services are available for you.
Online Payment Method
The bank can give you online payment facilities such as net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT. Before you can use it, need to login the site with own User ID and password.
View Monthly Bank Statement
You can check own transaction report through an online portal, or either the bank can provide on your registered email ID. You can view and find out your loop whole and try to recover it as early as possible before it damages your CIBIL score.
Bajaj Card Customer Care Support Helpline Number
They provide you multiple communication services such as you can call, send SMS, or write an email. Bajaj card customer care support helpline number is activated by 24*7. You can call on 020 3957 5152 can take a prompt solution. You can select communication modes as per your comfort level.