You have explored enough of hills and mountains, seas and beaches! It is time to explore the historic and prehistoric, date back to the ages where battles were fought and conquered with victory. The rulers and emperors have marked their victory and prowess with the ancient forts which still stand strong narrating their journeys to the battle field and back to the palace celebrating victory. Hampi, a world Heritage Site in south Karnataka at the banks of Tungabhadra, is a favourite for aspiring photographers from the West. Guess if the travel could be like that of a prince from the era of history that describes the forts and old palaces? Yes, I am talking about the Deccan Odyssey train where you don’t have to worry about sightseeing and booking hotels, food or others. Come, lets check it out.
What makes the Deccan Odyssey train special – The luxury train that serves all your needs and desires at your finger tips, like:
- It is decorated and designed to provide the utmost comfort and luxury of the modern day similar to what a king or prince would have received in today’s date! The interior décor is made up of celestial designs and intricate designed wooden furniture.
- There are 12 coaches which are decorated in the same way with comfortable and spacious cabins with Televisions and DVD players.
- The big glass windows provide enough view of the passing landscape to mesmerize you throughout the journey.
- Life today is incomplete without wifi! Yes, you can download all you want with free wifi.
- If you are bored and tired of sitting and gazing at the window, come and sit at at the lounge and chat with the guest co-passengers, while you have some coffee and snacks.
- You have both warm and cooling water in the bathroomswith wash basins attached to each cabins. You also have telephones and a personalised attendant to take care of all your needs!
- You also have a spa and massage centre with gym.
- For lunch and dinner the specialised chefs who can prepare you the delicacies from across the globe as per your choice. If you are in a mood to booze, the options will leave you spoilt for choice! You get a large variety of Whiskies, Single Malts, Cognacs, Beer and Liqueurs and spirits from domestic and international brands.
Tour Guide – Start with the Narasimha statue and the Mustard statue of Lord Ganesha when you reach Hospet on the Deccan Odyssey train. Now to fill your hearts with peace, a walk on the shores of Tungabhadra River will leave you in awe! Next you get to explore the exquisite architectural intelligence of Virupaksha Temple and Vittala Temple. After the royal lunch, the Royal Center, Queen’s Bath, Mahanavami Dibba and Hazararama Temple awaits you.
Deccan Odyssey Fares
Check out the fares of Deccan Odyssey train for 7 nights / 8days trip.
|Type||International USD||Domestic INR||International USD||Domestic INR||International USD||Domestic INR|
Book your tickets and pack your bags for the journey of a lifetime!