Most of the rural banks have been launched in the recent years to extend the bank employment opportunity. So, eligible candidates are flooded with career opportunities in bank recruitment 2018. A bank job always provides some of the most sought-after career option, security, status and highly rewarding in terms of pay. As a bank aspirant, you should know exactly why you are choosing banking job. These are the reliable points behind choosing a bank job.
Opportunities from a Bank Job
Bank job has been one of the top job creators in India. Businessline recently informed that Chennai, NCR and Mumbai regions will develop maximum opportunities for the experts in the banking area. So, this indicates that you will have a shining future in the banking industry. The emergence of private banks is carried out by financial institutions has developed great demands for banking professionals.
Banking Sector Divisions
The Public sector, the private sector and foreign sector are the sectors of the bank. Public sector banks are the stepping stones for banking jobs. The private sector banks are more advanced and offer a better pay. Foreign banks are mostly approached due to their attractive job opportunities, salary package and job profiles. So, preparing for Bank recruitment 2018 might help you to get placement in any of the bank sectors.
Scope & Future in Bank Jobs
Global banking practices are growing at an incredible pace. Foreign banks are making their presence with a large infrastructure, more advanced technology. Their employment opportunities are in huge numbers and also provide benefits to the Indian traders in terms of better options and services.
The most focused bank jobs posts are:
- Clerks – Direct contact with customers, handle customer service issues
- Probationary Officer – This is the initial level in the banking sector. PO is assigned to wide range of works. PO is subject to transfer within two years initially for training purpose. The PO becomes Assistant Manager after the successful completion of the probation period.
- Assistant Manager – The person in this post is responsible for the entire branch operations. His tasks involve engagement in meetings, supporting and motivating the bankers’ team. The person will also look at individual customers and business.
- Loan/Credit Officer – He or She is responsible for business loans and creating transactional accounts.
- Insurance Bankers – It is the job of insurance agents to handle life, health insurance policies, selling annuities. These agents are working inside the bank.
- Auditor – An In-house auditor checks the clerical errors, detects fraudulent. His job is highly required in the banking field.
- Specialist Officer – He or she performs specific tasks in specialized departments such as HR, Marketing, Public Relations etc. This officer is assigned to tasks based on his/her qualification.
Common Entrance Exam for bank jobs
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) centralized the entire banking sector recruitment process. A common entrance exam is conducted across the country to select the eligible candidates for various posts in various banks in India. So, it is easy for the banking aspirant to win in the bank recruitment 2018 with the best preparation.