Digital media is so penetrating that consumers have access to information any time and any place they want it. Digital media is a growing source of entertainment, news, shopping and social interaction. The consumers are now exposed not just to what your company says about your brand, but also you will get to know what the media, friends, relatives, peers, etc., are saying as well. People want brands on which they can trust companies that known to them, communications which are personalized and relevant, and offers tailored to their needs and preferences.
Advantages of digital marketing:
- Digital marketing is one of the most powerful forms of marketing.
- Using digital marketing tactics is one of the most cost-effective ways.
- This is the most measurable form of marketing.
- It will allow you to target your ideal buyers.
- Most of the people are starting their buyer’s journey online.
- Digital marketing helps you to reach your customers are on social media.
- SEO, as well as local SEO, will help you reach more qualified buyers online.
- Furthermore, Digital marketing helps you connect with mobile customers.
- You can easily and quickly adapt your strategy and tactics.
- Digital marketing levels the playing field while allowing your business to be more competitive.
most effective digital marketing tactics?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing (Blogging & Article Writing)
- Downloadable Content Offerings (eBooks, Whitepapers, Webinars)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing
- Video Production
- Website Design A/B Testing
- Landing Page Strategy
- Call-To-Action Strategy
- Link Building/Earning
- Infographic Design
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Nurture Strategy
- Public Relations (PR)
Social Media Marketing (18%) while Content Marketing (17%) and use of Marketing Technology (16%) are expected to be included in digital marketing strategies in 2018.
SEO is always will be very important. Moreover, This might never be top of the most used tactics, but also it’s never going to be the bottom. However, a strong SEO strategy will provide long terms gains, but it’s high effort and results are slow. Content marketing as well as paid media provide returns and result quicker.
How Does It Work?
We put together a custom digital marketing plan for you which is totally based on your business’ goals. Furthermore, you could also execute the plan on a monthly basis.
The plan breaks into three critical parts:
Attract Prospects – when you will gain traffic through blogging, email marketing, search engine optimization and pay-per-click marketing as well as social media also.
Convert More Leads – while you will get more traffic on your website, you need to convert the traffic from an anonymous website visitor to an identifiable lead. We do this through ebooks and lead nurturing via email as well as A/B testing and compelling videos.
Close More Sales – Leads are not too good if they don’t close. We empower your sales team with new tools as well as data to help them close more of the leads we send.
Who Will you work With?
You will have a dedicated team as they will be committed to your business. Your team will consist of:
- Senior consultant
- SEO expert
- Content strategist
- Graphic designer
- Web developer
- Social media specialist
- Photographer & Videographer