Hectic lifestyle on the other words that we can use is the unhealthy lifestyle is the only first factor that leads to fluctuating blood pressure. People suffering from high and low blood pressure and this invites many of the other health issues too. You know what by just following a healthy diet and lifestyle one can easily fight against the problems related to blood pressure. Many of the food are there that you can add in your daily diet. When it comes to lowering down your blood pressure people pick the medications however what you eat and drinks effects more than the medications. Cannabis plant with the magical medicinal properties is nowadays doing well in treating various medical ailments. CBD oil has many cardiovascular benefits including the reduced blood pressure. A single dose of CBD reduces resting blood pressure and the blood pressure response to stress. Many of the studies also revealed that CBD oil has also played great role in treatment of cardiovascular disorders such as hypertension.
Diet is the main factor that directly affects the body and it’s working. So here are some of the food that helps in lowering down the blood pressure.
- Yogurt- If one is having the cup of yogurt then it helps in lowering the BP which is free from fats. You can have a couple of cups have the calcium in the right amount.
- Garlic- Garlic is the superfood that should be included in the diet not only to lower the blood pressure but it also helps in reducing the chance of prostate and lung cancer. People suffering from hypertension can also take garlic in food. This also helps in removing the cancer cells.
- Asparagus- heart disease and cancer like problems can be easily erased by the asparagus. It contains the anti-inflammatory property and also the glutathione. This helps in making the body free from free radicals and poisons.
- Banana- Here what we get in abundant is the potassium; approximately 450 ml of potassium is present in bananas. When you have the sodium causes in the body like blood pressure then potassium removes the dangerous effects of it. The amount of sodium should be less if you want your blood pressure to be lowered. Sodium should be less than 1500 milligram and the potassium level should be 4700 ml to reduce its harmful effects.
- Dark Chocolate- when we want the bioactive photochemical to lower the blood pressure then dark chocolate is the best option to pick. One can use the dark chocolate powder as it is natural and unsweetened so having the fewer calories sugar and fats it is best for your body and for your heart too. Vascular disease or heart disease can be reduced by consuming the dark chocolates.
These were some of the foods that just by adding in your daily diet helps in making the body fit and healthy and especially the heart.